Looking for a divorce and family lawyer serving Island Heights, New Jersey?

We, at Romanowski Law Offices, are recognized for our expertise involving child custody disputes, domestic violence, alimony disputes, and more. To the best of our capabilities, we are dedicated to assisting each and every client. Since our company’s inception, this has never varied. As expert mediators, we work hard to settle our clients’ divorce cases and, in the most non-adversarial manner possible, attempt complete resolution of any and all issues. Particularly when property is concerned, we find this is frequently the best approach.

About Island Heights, NJ

A borough of New Jersey’s Ocean County, Island Heights currently has a population of approximately 1,670. Almost .3 square miles of the area is water, though all of Island Heights covers less than one square mile. This borough borders Toms River Township and Berkeley Township – both municipalities of Ocean County. Widow of singer Louis Prima, Gia Malone Prima (also a singer), hails from this area. Should you find yourself in the area of Island Heights, New Jersey, consider visiting Cottage Museum, John F. Peto Studio Museum, James Branch County Park, or Double Trouble State Park.

Island Heights | Legal Services Provided by Romanowski Law Offices

Our legal services include but are not limited to:

Divorce Lawyer Serving Island Heights

When divorce seems inevitable, don’t leave anything to chance – especially your representation. We bring all of the necessary experience and expertise to the table – it’s what helps make your Romanowski divorce lawyer Island Heights ’ best. Both outside and inside the courtroom, your rights will be protected vigorously and completely. Our record is exceptional with separation and divorce cases. We achieve the most desirable possible outcomes because we use some of the most aggressive legal strategies around.

Family Lawyer Serving Island Heights

When you entered into your marriage, divorce was not the first thing on your mind. Unfortunately, it is sometimes unavoidable. However, when the entire process can be approached as amicably as possible, it makes divorce marginally better for all those involved. When cooler heads prevail, existing issues are resolved easier. Don’t worry, we’ll be with you step-by-step, providing support and helping you make an informed decision. We offer understanding, compassion, and expert legal counsel for everyone we represent.

Child Custody Lawyer Serving Island Heights

Yet another area of expertise for Romanowski Law Offices is child custody. Where your child’s best interests are concerned, special consideration must be paid to their importance. We work hard to represent not only your child, but your rights, as well.

Alimony and Child Support Lawyer Serving Island Heights

If you reside in Island Heights and need legal representation in an alimony case, look no further than Romanowski Law Offices. We’ve got your back. When it comes to limited duration alimony, rehabilitative, open durational, or reimbursement alimony, our attorney is experienced and possess specialized skills.

Domestic Violence & Spousal Abuse Lawyer Serving Island Heights

Domestic violence and spousal abuse do not discriminate. Offenders and victims can be found in every socio-economic group. But our family law attorney is on your side representing your rights and helping to protect your safety. Included in our areas of expertise are emotional abuse, physical abuse, child abuse, entrapment, and more.

Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer Serving Island Heights

As suggested earlier, when issues can be resolved on a more amicable basis, divorce can be made a bit easier. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) can be used to represent our clients through various mediation and arbitration techniques, in order to reach agreeable settlements out of court.

Choose the Leading Island Heights Divorce & Family Lawyer to Secure the Best Settlement for Your Future

To schedule an expert consultation with a divorce and family lawyer at Romanowski Law Offices, call (732) 242-4564 or fill in this online form today.